An ontological approach to Interior Design
Ontology is simply the study of being. What is means to "be" and how to be better at it. I believe our interiors and the spaces we see every day help shape who we are, and that designing your interiors is a powerful way to help you transition literally and mentally into the next phase of your life. I call this process developing your Visual Mantra.
Don't let your sofa hold you back or get stuck trying to recreate something you saw on TV. You want your home to feel like you! By helping you tap in to your Visual Mantra we work together to find the common elements that combine together to find your unique style making your home look more like you - quirky and unconventional!
- Ready to create your 'adult' home
- Moving in with a partner
- Redefining yourself after a divorce
- Transitioning into Empty Nesting
- Dealing with death
I can help define and design the next phase!
Check out my TED Talk on Visual Mantra
Learn more about visual mantra!
- Join the Visual Mantra Club where we have lovely, stimulating convos all about making your life more beautiful inside & out!
- Check out my online course Design Your Happy Place - a 4-week self-guided program to design a better relationship with your surroundings
- Contact me to schedule your Visual Mantra Consultation to start translating your board into an action plan for your home!
- Planning your own amazing event? I would love to speak and contribute to the mantra you are spreading! Email me for information about hiring me as a speaker.